Saturday, March 31, 2012

Tell me baby, will you be here when I wake up?

Hi readers.

School was alright, abit sucky to be honest. But if I said that it must be hell for everyone else because I'm so used to it already. Anyways today I went to Amcorp mall with my mom and it's like this kind of old mall with tonnnnns of flea market stalls. I bought a vintage flowery dress from one of the stores and this crochet cover up which is gorgeous! :D

and then before dinner i bought this month's seventeen mag because I WANT TO and guess what? My mom judged me. again. Forever judging me and not my sister. If my sister wants to go out, oh yes please I want you to have fun. Me? OH NO YOU AINT GOING OUT. Seriously? I know, 14 isn't that big of an age but can you stop controlling my life please. My mom told my aunt that I'm always wanting to be popular because I read the fashion magazines. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME.

Recently been addicted to nail polish and I keep painting my nails during the weekends and rubbing them off on Sunday. Wasteful but meeeeh, makes up for me not going out. ;)
I'm sexy and I KNOW IT! I like the way LMFAO says that in Madonna's song.
Dance dance dance danceeeee xx
earth hour in 30 minutes and everyone's going out to get starbucks. awman. sucksferme.

No comments:

Post a Comment