Saturday, April 7, 2012

If we burn, you burn with us.

Hi beauts! :)
was going to head to bed soon (im lying), but I decided to blog since I need to catch you up on my life too. so far, this week has been a pretty good week minus some major arguments but they happen all the time anyway.

mondaytuesdaywednesdaaay.
thursday was pretty fun if you ask me. oh & editorial was alright but I have no friends that I actually talk to there so I'm like aaaaloooone. Oh boy.
goodfuhridayyyyy!
school was meh. i hated it idk why. but cf was fun fun fun :D oh and i drew an easter egg too heh. volleyball training was intense brooo. Hardcore. But it was fun. BUT WHY DID IT RAIN NOOOO but it was still fun! :) and uh I did sort of talk to him. but im happy :D

saturday,
I went for Narrowstreet. Which is my church's youth. It was quite fun :) Was supposed to be with Sab but she didn't turn up but Elizabeth, Eve & Carissa were there. Elizabeth is so outgoing, she's super niceeee. And my cell leader's Hannah or Hanna but she's really nice too. Everyone's like super sociable (more or less anyway) and I enjoyed itttt. But I'm gonna have to decide between the StJohn camp or nst next week. I wanna go for both but I can't. I'M REALLY BAD IN DECISIONS. I can't do it alone. ):

this week has been great to me. I thank God for giving me courage and strength to overcome even the worst days and times when I feel alone. & I do feel that WE are growing apart. I guess those long talks don't really mean alot so nevermind..

primark stuff is really cute *.* let me live in london.
lights out xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment