Monday, June 4, 2012

Everything changes.

Hi guys!
So I came back from NST camp on Sunday. But I didn't have any access to the internet. (My lappie is still in a coma, pfft.) Anyway, it was really fun! And there were tons of hot guys there *.* not that it's why it's fun.
I was in Valient buuuut it was super great. :) Made new friends & stuff so I guess I look forward to NST now. ;p

Moving on, gamma camp is next saturday. Excited. But I don't think it'll be as fun as the nst camp because like. I prefer making new friends than getting to know the person you've seen in the hallway yknowww. ;)
I'll post pictures if I bother to. Craving chatime now! ): meh.
Visited paradigm mall, the shops there are pretty cool :p But I went around 9 so we didn't have much time to see everything. Next time.

you're perfect.
bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment