Saturday, June 9, 2012

We're going in circles.

Hullooooooo.
Quick post.
Just got back from NST and then I heard alooooot of things that I never actually like knew knew, lol.
But seriously whaat.. you guys don't even know the whole story then y'all dislike me? KWUT. Like seriously I didn't know that you guys disliked me/whatever whatever. But when I saw it when I came back, I'm just like. -_____- But sorry if I made like your friends angry at you or made you feel ditched by them or anything. I seriously didn't know that it'd be like THAT dramatic.

Anyway, youuuuuuuuu. You weren't in nst today, boo. Would have been nice to see you drumming out or being the bassist ah whatevs. :p Hope you did great in their iu day tho. You prolly looked so fine. LOL.
really hungry but i'm so lazy to walk down meeeeh.

kbyes! x

No comments:

Post a Comment